Nov. 16, 2015
First lesson at the Piano institute.
- George Winston: Joy, first half, 3/4 speed
- Debussy: Clair De Lune
- Bach: First 2 pages of P&F in C minor
- Liszt: Un Sospiro, first 4 pages
- Elgar: Nimrod
Pieces Covered and Feedback
Mostly listening and observing for this first lesson.
- Bach: bring out main notes
- Liszt: Bring out the main upper voice notes over the rolling lower voice.
- George Winston: bringing out the main theme
- Elgar: bringing out the main theme, quieter left hand
Notice the pattern here 🙂
There is an adults only recital planned for the end of February, do you want to participate in it?
For Next Week
- More Bach, George Winston